DASAN V1500 Series routers are designed for deployment in small
office or any home network servicing leased line internet access.
V1500 Routers provide E1/T1 interface with advanced network security
and versatile IP routing functions. V1501 and V1502T routers have
1-Port 10-Base-TX and 10/100 Base-TX LAN interface and 1 & 2-Port
E1/T1 Serial WAN interface, respectively. DASAN V1500 series routers
feature the optimal network security performance at a great price
with versatile networking functions.
Performance - Supporting intelligent IP Routing Protocols.
- Providing standard DHCP Server/Relay Protocol : Auto
IP Address allocation.
- Presenting standard WAN(PPP in HDLC like Framing)
- IP Tunneling.
* Supporting standard GRE and IP-IP Protocols.
* Allocating virtual IP to sub-network.
* Supporting Inter-Network between private
Stability & Network Security
- Load Sharing : Broaden bandwidth effect by diversifying
the network traffic
into multi interfaces.
- Line Manager : The fastest recovery at the time of
service line failure.
- Support 256 Tagged VLAN.
- Supporting Standard NAT function.
* Available multi network access under single
* Creating firewall between main and sub-network.
- IP Packet Filtering.
* Packet management by order of packet priority.
* Preventing unauthorized access.
* Allowing only packet form main & sub-network
by IP address classification.
Network Management & Traffic Monitoring - Support standard QoS (Quality of Service) for
- Network Management: Analyzing network traffic with
SNMP v1/v2 and MIB II.
- CLI-based DSH (DASAH SHell) : Providing common user
- Upgrading software version and system configuration
through FTP or TFTP.