|V6216G | V5208G
| V6216G Gigabit Ethernet
Layer 3 Switch
DASAN V6216G Gigabit Ethernet Layer 3 Switch is designed for deployment
in gigabit backbone for aggregation of high-density network traffic
with high security performance and availability technology, suitable
for government organizations, educational institutions, residential
complexes, and enterprise complexes backbone network. Implementing
advanced quality of service (QoS), rate limit control, multicast
management, powerful security functions, such as subnet-based VLAN
and QinQ with intelligent IP routing mechanism, and other versatile
networking functions into one platform, V6216G satisfies today's
diverse demands of network and enhances the operation of the network.
By supporting chassis type system architecture, customers can easily
scale their network. The Fabric and Management Module performs switching
capacity of 32.0 Gbps and throughput of 48.0 Mpps, meets today's
most advanced network. And for the service interface, 4 modules
of 4-Port based gigabit Ethernet service interface, 1000 Base-X
GBIC or 10/100/100 Base-T available, are presented.
|Enhanced Networking Performance
- Performing 44.0 Gbps switching capacity and 32.7 Mpps
- Presenting switching capacity of 32.0 Gbps and throughput
of 48.0 Mpps.
- Realizing standard IEEE 802.3x Flow Control Protocol.
- Chassis architecture gigabit service interface.
* Hot swappable 4-Modular Gigabit Service
* Pluggable Fabric & Management Board
- Port Trunking.
* Preventing unexpected service failure.
* Featuring 8 Groups of 16-Port/Group Port
- IP Multicasting.
* Support PIM-SM and IGMP Snooping.
* Reducing unnecessary network traffic occupancy.
& Network Flexibility
- STP & RSTP
* Applied Standard IEEE 802.1D STP &
IEEE 802.1w RSPT Protocols.
* Strengthen the networking performance
over Ring Topology.
- Preventing unexpected power supply failure with Power
- Stabilizing operating temperature with Fan redundancy
- Flexible network configuration with 8,192 MAC Address..
- MAC Filtering : Preventing unauthorized network access
- User Access Control Prevents unauthorized system configuration
- Support IEEE 802.1x Port-Based Authentication.
* Supporting Subnet Based VLAN.
* Presenting 4,096 Tagged VLAN
- VPN (Virtual Private LAN)
* Performing advanced network security by
- Supporting standard IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service
- Featuring Packet Classification & Marking and
- Rate Limit Control : 1.0 Mbps for Ethernet Interface
& 8.0 Mbps for Gigabit Interface.
- Providing PIM-SM, IGMP, IGMP Snooping.
- Realizing QoS-Guaranteed 100 Channels.
Layer 3 Performance
- Supporting Standard IP Routing Protocols.
* RIP v1/v2, OSPF v2, BGP v4.
* Performing Load Balancing technology over
static routing interface.
* Supporting minimum 2 default gateway configuration.
- Providing standard DHCP Server/Relay Protocol.
* Auto IP Address allocation.
* Supporting minimum 4 groups of C Class
* Supporting minimum 2 DHCP server configuration.
* Preventing service failure even after
lease time. (20 Min.)
- IP Packet Filtering.
* Packet management by order of packet priority.
* Preventing unauthorized access.
* l Allowing only packet form main &
sub-network by IP address classification.
Layer 2 Performance
- Support standard Layer 2 Protocols. (STP, VLAN, VLAN
Trunking, Link Aggregation)
- Performing 32K Jumbo Frame management.
- Port Mirroring
* Sniffer performs port-based traffic monitoring.
* Supporting 12-Port simultaneous monitoring.
- Remote Monitoring : Analyzing network traffic with
SNMP and RMON.
- SSH (Secure SHell)
* Encrypting all traffic. (Including password)
* Eliminating eavesdropping connection hijacking and
other network-level attack.
- GUI-based DWM (DASAN Web Manager) : Supporting remote
network configuration and monitoring.
- CLI-based DSH (DASAH SHell) : Providing common user
- Stacking : Managing maximum 30 switches by integrating
into single IP address.
- Upgrading software version and system configuration
through FTP or TFTP.
||64 MB (Max. 256 MB)
[No. of Port]
|10/100/1000 Base-T or 1000
Base-X GBIC 
||RJ-45 to DB9
||32.0 Gbps, 48.0 Mpps
||AC 90~120, 50/60Hz, 120W,
|Operating Temp ('C/'F)
||0 ~ 50 / 32 ~ 122
|Storage Temp ('C/'F)
||-40 ~ 70 / -40 ~ 158
|Operating Humid. (%)
||0 ~ 90, Non-Condensing
[W x D x H]
|432 x 531 x 120
||IEEE 802.1D STP
IEEE 802.1p QoS
IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
IEEE 802.1w RSTP
IEEE 802.1x Port-Based Authentication
IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD
IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation
RFC 783 TFTP
RFC 927 TACACS+
RFC 1058 RIP v1
RFC 1157 SNMP v1
RFC 1213 MIB II
RFC 1583 OSPF v2
RFC 1656 BGP v4
RFC 1723 RIP v2
RFC 1757 RMON
RFC 1901 SNMP v2
RFC 2131 DHCP
RFC 2236 IGMP v2
RFC 2362 PIM-SM
RFC 3195 Syslog
RFC 3046 DHCP Relay
SSH (Secure SHell)